Hi~ My name is Qian Lin. I was born in Quzhou, a beautiful city located in the west of Zhejiang Province, China.
I just graduated from Tsinghua University, Beijing with a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minor degree in Computer Science. I will continue to pursue a Master degree followed by a PhD degree at MIT. I am a lover of math and robotics.
My resume can be downloaded here.
- Outstanding graduate of Beijing, 2020.
- Member of Spark Innovative Talent Cultivation Program, Tsinghua University.
- Regular member of SkyWorks, which is the largest student science and technology association in THU.
- The web maintainer and former leader of Mechinfo, a student website which also provides resource sharing service.
- A summer intern at Robot and Protein Kinematics Laboratory, Johns Hopkins University.
- A summer intern at ModLab, GRASP, University of Pennsylvania.
- One of the Top Ten Students in my high school, Quzhou No.2 Middle School, Zhejiang, China.
- A fanatical music lover, with skills on piano, Qin and flute.
- The founder and leader of a musical student association in my high school, Quzhou No.2 Middle School, Zhejiang, China, where I was also a pianist and temporary conductor.
- A swimmer. The leader of our team, the Swimming Team of Department of Mechanical Engineering, THU.
- Member of Quzhou No.1 Swimming Team.
- A eight-year vegetarian who is determined to be a vegan.
- I also love to cook vegan food.
- An outstanding volunteer of Instructing Service for Basic Course, helping other students with the study of basic courses, e.g., calculus, linear algebra, physics, mechanics.
- The class monitor.
Note: some links may fail to open outside THU.