Hi~ My name is Qi’an Lin (林祺安). I was born in Quzhou, a beautiful city located in the west of Zhejiang Province, China.
I’m currently a third-year undergraduate student of Tsinghua University (THU), China, majoring in Mechanical Engineering and minoring in Computer Science. I am a lover of math and robotics.
- My resume can be downloaded here.
- This is a list of my completed courses, and this shows some of the courses I’m taking this semester.
- Member of Spark Project, Tsinghua University.
- Regular member of SkyWorks, which is the largest student science and technology association in THU.
- The web maintainer and former leader of Mechinfo, a student website which also provides resource sharing service.
- A summer intern at Robot and Protein Kinematics Laboratory, Johns Hopkins University.
- One of the Top Ten Students in my high school, Quzhou No.2 Middle School, Zhejiang, China.
- A fanatical music lover, with skills on piano, Qin and flute.
- The founder and leader of a musical student association in my high school, Quzhou No.2 Middle School, Zhejiang, China, where I was also a pianist and temporary conductor.
- A swimmer. The leader of our team, the Swimming Team of Department of Mechanical Engineering, THU.
- Member of Quzhou No.1 Swimming Team.
- A six-year vegetarian who is determined to be a vegan.
- An outstanding volunteer of Instructing Service for Basic Course, helping other students with the study of basic courses, e.g., calculus, linear algebra, physics, mechanics.
- The class monitor.
Note: some links may fail to open outside THU.